The Huntsman is a primary weapon in Gotham City Impostors. It is a semi-automatic rifle that fires high damage rounds with good accuracy but possesses the slowest rate of fire out of all rifles in the game (except for the Sniper Rifles). Due to the Huntsman's slow rate of fire, weapons like the Persuader are an ideal backup weapon to carry along with it.
The Huntsman is a semi-automatic rifle that shoots high damage rounds at a somewhat slow rate of fire, making it good for dealing with Burlies and Mighties, and to some extent Tough players. It becomes less effective against Nimble and Speedy body-types, but just like any other weapon, if in the right hands, it can easily dominate most firefights at mid- and long-range.
The Huntsman deals around 60 damage for a normal hit and 120 damage for a head-shot. Its' ammunition supply is somewhat restricted, as it possess a magazine size of 10 rounds (15 with Extended Magazines) and 90 rounds in reserve (115 with extended magazines). This gives it the highest damage in the rifle category and one of the highest damage values overall, but this is counteracted by its restricted ammunition supply and slow fire rate.
|Rate of Fire||8|
The Huntsman is a semi-automatic rifle suitable for hunting game ranging from deer to buffalo to the ultimate quarry: MAN!
Feats of ProwessEdit
- Huntsman Pro
- Huntsman Headshot Pro
- Huntsman B.O. Sniffer Pro
- Huntsman Extended Magazines Pro
- Huntsman Muzzle Break Pro
- Huntsman Penetrator Pro
- Huntsman Red Dot Sight Pro
- Huntsman Reflex Sight Pro
- Huntsman Silencer Pro
- Huntsman Master
- Iron Sights - Default configuration has no specific advantages or disadvantages.
- Silencer - Muffles gunshots so as not to give away your position when firing, but reduces range.
- Reflex Sight - Improves accuracy slightly and zooms in more while aiming.
- Red Dot Sight - Zooms in much tighter and increases accuracy while aimed and slightly improves weapon range.
- Body Odor Sniffer - Intermittently reveals positions of nearby enemies as wavy yellow "stink clouds".
- Penetrator Ammo - These high velocity rounds ignore Body Armor and can penetrate thin walls to hit targets on the other side.
- Extended Magazines - Increases ammo magazine capacity at the expense of reload speed.
- Muzzle Break - Increases your overall accuracy even while moving and firing, but slightly reduces damage.
- The Huntsman is based of the SKS rifle and it possesses and internal magazine which is loaded with a 10-round stripper clip. However, if the player puts Extended Magazines on the rifle, it will gain a curved box magazine which is loaded with three 5-round stripper clips (for at total of 15 rounds). The box magazine is similar to the one found on the SKS-D, which is an SKS rifle variant that has been modified to accept AK-47 magazines.