The Dawn Patrol is a primary weapon in Gotham City Impostors. It is a fully automatic assault rifle with moderate damage and moderate rate of fire. It is notable for being the first weapon that the player obtains while playing the game for the first time. The Dawn Patrol has no immediate weaknesses and is usable at almost any range and it can also be used with any body type.
The Dawn Patrol has a moderate rate of fire and decent accuracy, making it quite versatile. It is usable at almost any range but it excels in mid range shootouts, where it will be accurate enough to be effective, yet it won't be too slow-firing to hit close-range targets. The Dawn Patrol becomes harder to use outside its ideal usage range; at longer ranges, its accuracy, while still good, will not be enough to get the job done. At extreme short range on the other hand, weapons like the Kingmaker or Desperado will outperform it in terms of close range power.
The Dawn Patrol deals 35 (37 with the Fun Fact 2 Marksman) damage for a normal hit and 85 damage for a headshot. It has a magazine size of 25 by default and 180 rounds in reserve. This is a good amount of ammo for a primary weapon, yet the magazine size is somewhat small in size, making reloads a bit frequent.
|Rate of Fire||6|
This fully automatic military assault rifle lacks finesse but packs a wallop.
Feats of ProwessEdit
|LVL 1||Get 10 kills with the Dawn Patrol.||250XP|
|LVL 2||Get 25 kills with the Dawn Patrol.||500XP|
|LVL 4||1,000XP, Catchphrase|
|LVL 8||Get 1000 kills with the Dawn Patrol||10,000XP, 1 Weapon Paint Job, 1 Symbol, 1 Catchphrase.|
|LVL 1||Kill 5 enemies with headshots using the Dawn Patrol.||250XP|
|LVL 2||Kill 15 enemies with headshots using the Dawn Patrol.||500XP|
|LVL 4||1,000XP, 1 Weapon Paint Job, 1 Background, 1 Catchphrase.|
|LVL 6||Kill 250 enemies with headshots using the Dawn Patrol||2,500XP|
|LVL 8||10,000XP, 1 Weapon Paint Job, 1 Symbol, 1 Catchphrase.|
- Dawn Patrol B.O. Sniffer Pro
- Dawn Patrol Extended Magazines Pro
- Dawn Patrol Muzzle Break Pro
- Dawn Patrol Penetrator Pro
- Dawn Patrol Red Dot Sight Pro
- Dawn Patrol Reflex Sight Pro
- Dawn Patrol Silencer Pro
- Dawn Patrol Master
- Iron Sights - Default configuration has no specific advantages or disadvantages.
- Silencer - Muffles gunshots so as not to give away your position when firing, but reduces range.
- Reflex Sight - Improves accuracy slightly and zooms in more while aiming.
- Red Dot Sight - Zooms in much tighter and increases accuracy while aimed and slightly improves weapon range.
- Body Odor Sniffer - Intermittently reveals positions of nearby enemies as wavy yellow "stink clouds".
- Penetrator Ammo - These high velocity rounds ignore Body Armor and can penetrate thin walls to hit targets on the other side.
- Extended Magazines - Increases ammo magazine capacity at the expense of reload speed.
- Muzzle Break - Increases your overall accuracy even while moving and firing, but slightly reduces damage.