|Rate of Fire||4|
About The Bear-StalkerEdit
The Bear Stalker is a compound bow that uses a levering system, usually of cables and pulleys, to bend the limbs of the bow itself, making it easier to fire the arrows and helping it fly farther and faster. Because of this, compound bows are generally considered easier to use than other bows like recurves or longbows.
Feats of ProwessEdit
- Bear-Stalker Pro
- Bear-Stalker Headshot Pro
- Bear-Stalker B.O. Sniffer Pro
- Bear-Stalker Master
- Default Scope Lens - The default scope configuration features 10x magnification, which is great for zooming in on distant targets but greatly restricts peripheral vision.
- 4x Scope Lens - Lower magnification lenses afford wider field of view, making it easier to find targets while zoomed.
- Body Odor Sniffer - Intermittently reveals positions of nearby enemies as wavy yellow "stink clouds".
Charging the bow increases the damage dealt and allows for one shot kills. However, a Mighty requires two to three charged shots to kill.